FREE COMPUTING COURSES
Learning great new computing skills is 'free and easy' with UCOL's popular Free and Easy computer training course, available at the Palmerston North, Whanganui & Wairarapa campuses.
- Updating your CV
- Using Microsoft Word, learn the skills to be able to create or update your CV
- PowerPoint presentations
- Be introduced to PowerPoint including animating clipart, hyperlinks, transition effects and learn how to create a slideshow
- Becoming Email savvy
- Learn how to set up an email account, send and receive messages and send attachments
- Basic newsletter production
- Explore Microsoft Publisher to learn elements of desktop publishing, Publisher wizards and how to do graphics and text layout formatting
- Introduction to digital images
Offering basic editing and manipulation, plus discover about image resolutions and qualities.
And yes, it is absolutely FREE!
Want to start learning now?
See below for class times, you can start at the next available time that suits you. Please phone 0800 GO UCOL (0800 46 8265) and we will post an enrolment form to you.
UCOL Palmerston North, Free and Easy Classroom 6-1-12, Princess Street, Palmerston North.
UCOL Whanganui, Free and Easy Classroom E-3-12, 16 Rutland Street, Whanganui.
Wairarapa UCOL, Room H1, 143-159 Chapel Street, Masterton.
Interested in trying out Microsoft Vista and new Microsoft Office 2007?
Free and Easy's well equipped classroom has computers available with the new software on them for anyone wanting to familiarise themselves with it.
Need more information or have any questions?
Phone 0800 GO UCOL (0800 46 8265)
*Times are subject to change
Free Computing Courses
Study Options / Duration
Palmerston North, Whanganui, Wairarapa
UCOL has an Admission and Conversation process to make sure you are studying at a level you are prepared for. The aim is to help you find the right level of study and educational pathway for you to succeed at UCOL. For more information please download and read the UCOL Admission Guide