The Certificate in Fitting, Welding and Machining, Level 3 will give you the knowledge, skills and insight to be a competent employee at the start of your engineering career.
After successfully completing this programme you will have the engineering skills to equip you to meet the demands of the industry and enable you to choose from a wide range of engineering apprenticeships. You will also be awarded the National Certificate in Mechanical Engineering Level 2.
- Friendly supportive learning environment and staff.
- Learn in a great practical teaching environment equipped with industry standard facilities.
- Work with our supportive and skilled industry experienced tutors.
- Ideal platform for progressing into an apprenticeship.
- At least 60 per cent of the programme content is practical hands on training.
Programme Fact Sheet
Certificate in Fitting, Welding and Machining Fact Sheet
Certificate in Fitting, Welding and Machining - Level 3
Study Options / Duration
Domestic $7,442.62 per yearInternational $20,250 per year
UCOL has an Admission and Conversation process to make sure you are studying at a level you are prepared for. The aim is to help you find the right level of study and educational pathway for you to succeed at UCOL. For more information please download and read the UCOL Admission Guide