You're invited to the launch of our Dual Pathways initiative
is a new initiative that gives Year 12 and 13 students the chance to develop core industry-specific knowledge while working towards NCEA Level 2 or 3.
Under Dual Pathways, students will study at a UCOL- approved site two days a week, working on practical projects.
Dual Pathways programmes are designed to create employment and higher education pathways for students while they are at secondary school.
The following Dual Pathways programmes are set to commence early in Term 2.
- National Certificate in Early Childhood and Care Level 3 – Palmerston North | Wairarapa
- New Zealand Certificate in Infrastructure Works Level 2 – Otaki | Whanganui
- New Zealand Certificate in Salon Skills (Introductory) Level 2 – Palmerston North | Wairarapa | Whanganui
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) Level 3 – Palmerston North | Wairarapa | Whanganui
- National Certificate in Building, Construction and Allied Trade Skills Level 2 – Otaki | Whanganui | Wairarapa
Cnr King and Princess Streets
5:30pm - 7:30pm