UCOL | Te Pūkenga celebrates over 120 years of excellence in education. Established in 1892, UCOL is a high-performing government-funded Institute of Technology, and a leading public tertiary education provider. UCOL’s | Te Pūkenga vision is to inspire students, businesses, and communities to succeed. We recognise that a holistic and sustainable approach to programme development and education delivery is necessary to ensure the success of our stakeholders.
Benefits of partnering with UCOL | Te Pūkenga
- By partnering with UCOL | Te Pūkenga, your organisation will have access to flexible student and graduate work options, ranging from placements, work integrated learning, internships, apprenticeships, and employment.
- By working with UCOL | Te Pūkenga to upskill your workforce, you will have access to cutting-edge online and blended delivery teaching models.
- Campuses are well located with local amenities nearby and are part of the Safer Cities and Welcoming Communities initiatives. Each campus has facilities or spaces that could have potential use for business and industry.
- UCOL | Te Pūkenga offers highly recognised qualifications, such as Medical Imaging Technology, Nursing, and Arts.
- Our experienced staff stay connected to industry.
- Our network and supply of support services and resources for students and staff are outstanding. They include wellbeing, advocacy, learning, library, and other general support.
- We offer learning models, entry points, and pathways to further education, re-training, and to support employability that could greatly benefit your organisation.
“The Manawatu Chamber of Commerce has enjoyed a mutually beneficial partnership with UCOL | Te Pūkenga for many years. We work alongside each other to develop industry micro-credentials, connections for internships, work experience and employment, and advocacy support. UCOL | Te Pūkenga supports the business community through scholarship opportunities and Assessment of Prior Learning, and benefits from the Chamber’s sharing of labour market information to inform future vocational training requirements”
-Amanda Linsley, Chief Executive, Manawatu Chamber of Commerce.
email@example.com today to see how your organisation can benefit from a close working relationship with UCOL.