UCOL's Certificate in Introduction to Video Creation (Level 5) (Training Scheme) comprises 20 credits.
- Two classes per week. Tuesday evenings every week , and alternating between either a Thursday night class or Sunday day class.
- 13 hours of self-directed learning (your own time spent on research and study to complete your written assignments)
It will make the process easier if you prepare the following before you
- National Student Number (NSN) (If you don't have a NSN, you may request one from NZQA, or you can supply a verified copy of your birth certificate, passport or Whakapapa statement.)
- Evidence of your highest level of academic achievement (and evidence of prior learning, if applicable)
- Evidence that you meet the entry requirements of the programme
- Check if you're eligible for additional support or a scholarship. If you're 19 years or younger, you may be eligible to enrol in one of our free Youth Transition programmes.
Note that you will need to provide any verified documents in person, via post or email.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Applications for Recognition of Prior Learning, including Cross Credit, Credit Transfer and Assessment of Prior Learning may be made on the
Recognition of Prior Learning Form
where a student believes all learning outcomes for a course or unit standards have already been met.